[Info] The forum and private servers

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Auron on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Trak if you want you can send me a username and password and I'll create you a alpha devo account. Smile

You'll need bout .. for the client I'll send you a link.

~Auron

Auron
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Trakais on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Yay, tnx.
Check PM now.
avatar
Trakais
The Great BOT
The Great BOT

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Mr_Vldt on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Meteor wrote:
KillerShark58 wrote:Double Post is allowed, remember?
FFS READ THE FORUM RULES!!!!

@Vldt: Lmao,you need to request a key from Tok.
w8, u mean Tok is still playing?

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Meteor on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Mr_Vldt wrote:
Meteor wrote:
KillerShark58 wrote:Double Post is allowed, remember?
FFS READ THE FORUM RULES!!!!

@Vldt: Lmao,you need to request a key from Tok.
w8, u mean Tok is still playing?
...He is the admin of Bout Evo >.>

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Myfireheart on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:03 am

I started playing.
Exp rate is sweet.
7 exp on level 1.

Very Happy

Myfireheart
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Meteor on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Mhm,I registered,starting to play now Very Happy
Btw my IGN there is Detrah.

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  XenLuigi on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:09 pm

I think I'll play to... But um I wont have time to finish my private server...
everyone else's is done but mine >.> DAM!!! Ill need to do more work and
darkbladeX is going to work Very Happy "overtime" Very Happy

XenLuigi
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Meteor on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Hey dw,Devo isnt done yet too ^^

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Mr_Vldt on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:08 pm

lol, if at lv1 u get only 7 exp, I won't play it...this sucks...its x3 harder -_-'...I just like the normal exp from BOTS...

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Meteor on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Actualy its much better.If it was Bots you would get like lv 20-30 for 1 day >.>

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  rafatpc on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Lower xp is better. You will be lvl 100 maybe for 2-3 months not for 1.
avatar
rafatpc
Boss Hunter
Boss Hunter

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-09-11
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Zeke on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Trakais wrote:I think i wont play that serv...
Still waiting for Devo.
is Devo and Evo different i dont understand
avatar
Zeke
The Great PvP Champion
The Great PvP Champion

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 21

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Meteor on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:26 pm

kulvinder wrote:
Trakais wrote:I think i wont play that serv...
Still waiting for Devo.
is Devo and Evo different i dont understand
....Yes.BOTS Devolution is Auron's server..BOUT Evolution is Tok's server,

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Auron on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:14 pm

kulvinder wrote:
Trakais wrote:I think i wont play that serv...
Still waiting for Devo.
is Devo and Evo different i dont understand

Evo = Tok's server
Devo = my server

Evo = BOTS Client
Devo = BOUT Client
[Yea his is called BOUT with BOTS client; mine is called BOTS with BOUT client xP]

Evo = Home hosted
Devo = dedicated Server hosted

Evo = server is in C# (windows)
Devo = server is in java (any OS)

Evo = Out (still a bit in development)
Devo = closed alpha

Evo = less knowledge about server-emulators/client modification [reverse engineering] but working everyday on it
Devo = lazy ass but much much knowledge Very Happy

Evo= http://boutevo.netai.net/
Devo= http://botsdevo.com/

~Auron

Auron
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Meteor on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Auron wrote:
kulvinder wrote:
Trakais wrote:I think i wont play that serv...
Still waiting for Devo.
is Devo and Evo different i dont understand

Evo = Tok's server
Devo = my server

Evo = BOTS Client
Devo = BOUT Client
[Yea his is called BOUT with BOTS client; mine is called BOTS with BOUT client xP]

Evo = Home hosted
Devo = dedicated Server hosted

Evo = server is in C# (windows)
Devo = server is in java (any OS)

Evo = Out (still a bit in development)
Devo = closed alpha

Evo = less knowledge about server-emulators/client modification [reverse engineering] but working everyday on it
Devo = lazy ass but much much knowledge Very Happy

Evo= http://boutevo.netai.net/
Devo= http://botsdevo.com/

~Auron
^Epic post xD

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Mr_Vldt on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Meteor wrote:
Auron wrote:
kulvinder wrote:
Trakais wrote:I think i wont play that serv...
Still waiting for Devo.
is Devo and Evo different i dont understand

Evo = Tok's server
Devo = my server

Evo = BOTS Client
Devo = BOUT Client
[Yea his is called BOUT with BOTS client; mine is called BOTS with BOUT client xP]

Evo = Home hosted
Devo = dedicated Server hosted

Evo = server is in C# (windows)
Devo = server is in java (any OS)

Evo = Out (still a bit in development)
Devo = closed alpha

Evo = less knowledge about server-emulators/client modification [reverse engineering] but working everyday on it
Devo = lazy ass but much much knowledge Very Happy

Evo= http://boutevo.netai.net/
Devo= http://botsdevo.com/

~Auron
^Epic post xD
epic quote

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Auron on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:01 am

Just to keep you a bit uptodate .. today I've hacked a bit zed in wonderking .. (300 mil = 150$~) and reversed a bit in the BOUT client... reversed some security checks and a bit of the 3d model loading.

Also translated 90% of the item.bin .. next thing is to do the left 10% and rewrite the shop. Then have to fix the line break for non unicode fonts in bout client.

~Auron

Auron
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Mr_Vldt on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:21 am

Auron wrote:Just to keep you a bit uptodate .. today I've hacked a bit zed in wonderking .. (300 mil = 150$~) and reversed a bit in the BOUT client... reversed some security checks and a bit of the 3d model loading.

Also translated 90% of the item.bin .. next thing is to do the left 10% and rewrite the shop. Then have to fix the line break for non unicode fonts in bout client.

~Auron
wut

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Surgeypurgey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:34 am

Can I join BOTSDevo?
avatar
Surgeypurgey
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Meteor on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Auron wrote:Just to keep you a bit uptodate .. today I've hacked a bit zed in wonderking .. (300 mil = 150$~) and reversed a bit in the BOUT client... reversed some security checks and a bit of the 3d model loading.

Also translated 90% of the item.bin .. next thing is to do the left 10% and rewrite the shop. Then have to fix the line break for non unicode fonts in bout client.

~Auron
Cool,hey if you can tell me how I might be able to help you with the translations ^^

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Trakais on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Wonderking is lame.
I played it once. MapleStory is better, just there is no pvp Sad
avatar
Trakais
The Great BOT
The Great BOT

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Auron on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Trakais wrote:Wonderking is lame.
I played it once. MapleStory is better, just there is no pvp Sad

Poorly I haven't found a way to farm MS Mesos. :S

Mesos are sold pretty fast .. wonderking .. naah in 2 days just 40$~...

And gameplay .. yea wonderking really sucks. Very Happy But MS also. Razz Sometimes played a bit MS because of old times with a friend...
Wonderking started to play because of cheating. Very Happy

Reversed the HS and WK packet encryption and started to write a emulator to analyse the packets. :> Now I have everything I need and simply farm zed with my bot. Razz

But meeeh enough of WK .. lets go back to bots. Very Happy Have to fix the 8 character password aswell. Razz

So for today .. let's work a bit on the client. Tomorrow server and saturday evening and sunday morning server aswell.

~Auron

Auron
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Trakais on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Auron wrote:
Trakais wrote:Wonderking is lame.
I played it once. MapleStory is better, just there is no pvp Sad

Poorly I haven't found a way to farm MS Mesos. :S

Mesos are sold pretty fast .. wonderking .. naah in 2 days just 40$~...

And gameplay .. yea wonderking really sucks. Very Happy But MS also. Razz Sometimes played a bit MS because of old times with a friend...
Wonderking started to play because of cheating. Very Happy

Reversed the HS and WK packet encryption and started to write a emulator to analyse the packets. :> Now I have everything I need and simply farm zed with my bot. Razz

But meeeh enough of WK .. lets go back to bots. Very Happy Have to fix the 8 character password aswell. Razz

So for today .. let's work a bit on the client. Tomorrow server and saturday evening and sunday morning server aswell.

~Auron


Can you hack IPB non licensed forums? Because there is this game Counter-Strike. And we have a pretty good comunnity, but one guyz are always crashing our bans,stats,forums because i messed with them 1time. ( I got theyre ACP password and did some stuff Very Happy ) And they just want to be better than us.
avatar
Trakais
The Great BOT
The Great BOT

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Myfireheart on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:04 am

Wat up guys?
Is open beta for Devo starting soon Auron?
I already have Bout client installed. Very Happy

Myfireheart
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Mr_Vldt on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:32 am

BOUT ftw! Used the scripts from there at BoutEvo, lol, and at shop I saw tons of new items...

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Info] The forum and private servers

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum