I fucken <3 this screenshot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Meteor on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:01 pm


_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  VedZeen on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Meteor wrote:I'll give you a link cause it won't fit here :3

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/meteor65/Boutcheetah/2011_03_07_20_55_41.jpg

nice :O

but...wtf is with the resolution? :O

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Meteor on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 pm

The resolution is what I'm showing off,not the freaking flames by Kowhax.

Add two new registry keys as DWORD in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\N-log soft\Bots

Name them Screen Width and Screen Height

Put resolution (as decimal) to what ever you want, and run the game Smile

[This game doesn't automatically stretch the images, so it's always 800x600 even if you change resolution. However, when you're in game you will be able to see more things on screen than you would normally at 800x600]
Credits go to Zirak for finding this.


Last edited by Meteor on Sun May 15, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  VedZeen on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Meteor wrote:The resolution is what I'm showing off,not the freaking flames by Kowhax.

Add two new registry keys as DWORD in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\N-log soft\Bots

Name them Screen Width and Screen Height

Put resolution (as decimal) to what ever you want, and run the game Smile

[This game doesn't automatically stretch the images, so it's always 800x600 even if you change resolution. However, when you're in game you will be able to see more things on screen than you would normally at 800x600]
Credits go to Zirak for finding this.For the first time I'm glad with something an Evo member did.

That's a really awesome dude. The fact that you can play on a bigger screen full screen without having to see some damn big viruses is a beast achievement.


so....you used that on BC isn't it?

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Meteor on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 pm

VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:The resolution is what I'm showing off,not the freaking flames by Kowhax.

Add two new registry keys as DWORD in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\N-log soft\Bots

Name them Screen Width and Screen Height

Put resolution (as decimal) to what ever you want, and run the game Smile

[This game doesn't automatically stretch the images, so it's always 800x600 even if you change resolution. However, when you're in game you will be able to see more things on screen than you would normally at 800x600]
Credits go to Zirak for finding this.For the first time I'm glad with something an Evo member did.

That's a really awesome dude. The fact that you can play on a bigger screen full screen without having to see some damn big viruses is a beast achievement.


so....you used that on BC isn't it?
Ye,I don't play Evo,I just go on the forum to find stuff like this xD

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Mr_Vldt on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:22 pm

I bet it will lag like h3ll on my pc...anyway, is that an old pic?

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Meteor on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:45 pm

...How can it be and old pic since this was discovered today...

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  VedZeen on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Meteor wrote:...How can it be and old pic since this was discovered today...

lol.

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Meteor on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:06 pm


_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  VedZeen on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Meteor wrote:Did 2560x1600 for the lulz http://www.majhost.com/gallery/meteor65/Boutcheetah/2011_03_08_11_55_08.jpg (zoom in the image)

EPIC UPPER BY LANNY @ VANDOR'S JAW: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/meteor65/Boutcheetah/lanny_upper.png


uh Surprised S2 viruses? RB pack?

cool.

any RBs after u kill the boss?

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Meteor on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 pm

VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:Did 2560x1600 for the lulz http://www.majhost.com/gallery/meteor65/Boutcheetah/2011_03_08_11_55_08.jpg (zoom in the image)

EPIC UPPER BY LANNY @ VANDOR'S JAW: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/meteor65/Boutcheetah/lanny_upper.png


uh Surprised S2 viruses? RB pack?

cool.

any RBs after u kill the boss?
S2 viruses,I added them myself 8D
RB,that was from an event from last year o-O
And no RBs from the boss.

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  VedZeen on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Meteor wrote:
VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:Did 2560x1600 for the lulz http://www.majhost.com/gallery/meteor65/Boutcheetah/2011_03_08_11_55_08.jpg (zoom in the image)

EPIC UPPER BY LANNY @ VANDOR'S JAW: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/meteor65/Boutcheetah/lanny_upper.png


uh Surprised S2 viruses? RB pack?

cool.

any RBs after u kill the boss?
S2 viruses,I added them myself 8D
RB,that was from an event from last year o-O
And no RBs from the boss.

still sucks.

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  mo9 on Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm

i know i am kinda reviving this but i cant't do it :$ umm where in regedit do i add the too new keys ?
avatar
mo9
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Mr_Vldt on Fri May 06, 2011 5:55 pm

mo9 wrote:i know i am kinda reviving this but i cant't do it :$ umm where in regedit do i add the too new keys ?
Maybe u know how to change to window/fullscreen mode...well, in that folder.If not, I'll say: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Search for the folder N-Log Soft -> Click on the "+" near it and then on the Bots folder. In the right screen add the 2 new files. (forgot their names cuz the game crashed at me when I tried...knew that would happen, but tried anyway.)

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Meteor on Fri May 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Add two new registry keys as DWORD in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\N-log soft\Bots

Name them Screen Width and Screen Height

Put resolution (as decimal) to what ever you want, and run the game Smile
You could have just read all the post >.>

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  mo9 on Fri May 06, 2011 6:55 pm

thanks Mr_Vldt , sorry met ^.^

btw could i make the windowed game bigger right ?
avatar
mo9
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Meteor on Fri May 06, 2011 10:06 pm

That's what this is for.

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Mr_Vldt on Sat May 07, 2011 7:43 am

And thats why it doesn't work for me...cuz my comp doesn't support windowed...

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I fucken <3 this screenshot

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum