yo...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yo...

Post  VedZeen on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:12 pm

desktop.

show me!

here's mine:

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Meteor on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:29 pm


_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  NeoKiller on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Meteor wrote:
haxor

_________________

NeoKiller
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Mr_Vldt on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Mine is too good for this forum. It would load hours and hours cuz of its epic look. What a Face

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  VedZeen on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Mr_Vldt wrote:Mine is too good for this forum. It would load hours and hours cuz of its epic look. What a Face

you're just ashamed of what you have there.

and Meteor, your ss won't show on my browser o.o

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Mr_Vldt on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

VedZeen wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:Mine is too good for this forum. It would load hours and hours cuz of its epic look. What a Face

you're just ashamed of what you have there.

and Meteor, your ss won't show on my browser o.o
Not really, but I'm too lazy, and not have too much time either to upload a screeny. What? U know I'm using XP SP2...

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Meteor on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Oic,the image hosting site I'm using is temporarily down.Should be back tomorrow.

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  VedZeen on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Meteor wrote:Oic,the image hosting site I'm using is temporarily down.Should be back tomorrow.

wow, you have a lot of shortcuts there. Upgrade to the damn 7 O.O Go to start>type the 2 or more first letters of the name of the software you'd like to use>enter. That's all.

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Mr_Vldt on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 pm

VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:Oic,the image hosting site I'm using is temporarily down.Should be back tomorrow.

wow, you have a lot of shortcuts there. Upgrade to the damn 7 O.O Go to start>type the 2 or more first letters of the name of the software you'd like to use>enter. That's all.
I'd rather use XP than Vista or 7.

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  VedZeen on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Mr_Vldt wrote:
VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:Oic,the image hosting site I'm using is temporarily down.Should be back tomorrow.

wow, you have a lot of shortcuts there. Upgrade to the damn 7 O.O Go to start>type the 2 or more first letters of the name of the software you'd like to use>enter. That's all.
I'd rather use XP than Vista or 7.

why? gimme a valid reason and not just "cuz it's better".

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Meteor on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm used to XP.7 is so complicated and stuff.Vista is just ....
And I like having shortcuts to the programs I have.

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  VedZeen on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Meteor wrote:I'm used to XP.7 is so complicated and stuff.Vista is just ....
And I like having shortcuts to the programs I have.
lol'd

no way 7 is complicated.

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  NeoKiller on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:42 am

7 > XP > Vista imo.
Vista has a high security but is so fcking slow
not sure about XP dont remember well, but I think it was a lot faster then Vista
7 is just beast, it has high security, its very fast and no, its not complicated, you're just not used to it.

_________________

NeoKiller
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Meteor on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:17 am

NeoKiller wrote:7 is just beast, it has high security, its very fast and no, its not complicated, you're just not used to it.
That's why I said
Meteor wrote:I'm used to XP.

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  VedZeen on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Meteor wrote:
NeoKiller wrote:7 is just beast, it has high security, its very fast and no, its not complicated, you're just not used to it.
That's why I said
Meteor wrote:I'm used to XP.

It's not like any of the dudes who changed their OS to windows 7 were used to it before they even tried it. That's not a reason to not try it imo.

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Meteor on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 pm

VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:
NeoKiller wrote:7 is just beast, it has high security, its very fast and no, its not complicated, you're just not used to it.
That's why I said
Meteor wrote:I'm used to XP.

It's not like any of the dudes who changed their OS to windows 7 were used to it before they even tried it. That's not a reason to not try it imo.
Unless my PC needs reinstalling,Imma stick with XP.

_________________
avatar
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  VedZeen on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Meteor wrote:
VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:
That's why I said

It's not like any of the dudes who changed their OS to windows 7 were used to it before they even tried it. That's not a reason to not try it imo.
Unless my PC needs reinstalling,Imma stick with XP.

m'k.

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Mr_Vldt on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:41 am

VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:
VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:
That's why I said

It's not like any of the dudes who changed their OS to windows 7 were used to it before they even tried it. That's not a reason to not try it imo.
Unless my PC needs reinstalling,Imma stick with XP.

m'k.
what?

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  VedZeen on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:59 am

Mr_Vldt wrote:
VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:
Unless my PC needs reinstalling,Imma stick with XP.

m'k.
what?

m'kay.

_________________
avatar
VedZeen
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 650
Join date : 2010-02-07
Location : Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Mr_Vldt on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:46 pm

ah kthx. rendeer

_________________


avatar
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1763
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : Romania

http://botsworld.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: yo...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum